- A report by Marco Polo claims Joe Biden is complicit in tax evasion, violated the Presidential Records Act, and used nonpublic information for financial gain
- The six incidents involving Joe listed in the report span from June 2010 to December 2016
- A 2016 email shows the then VP’s senior advisor sent a schedule for his call with then-Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko – and copied Hunter in the message
- Copying his son in the VP’s schedule constitutes use of nonpublic information from a government job for financial gain, the report claims
- The advisor had also sent the message to an alias email address Joe used under the name ‘Robert Peters’
- The report claims Joe also ‘illegally utilized his private, alias email address’ under another pseudonym in a 2012 conversation with Secretary of State Antony Blinken
ThinkCivics researches, examines, and reports on issues that matter most. We deliver explanative, fearless, and insightful analysis for public consumption.