- If you strategically plan your trips around holidays and weekends, you can maximize your time off of work and get a bunch more days on vacation
- A post detailing the secret hack has made its way around the web recently, and many people on the web are excited to use it to their advantage
- According to the post, if you take off the Thursday and Friday before Martin Luther King day you can get five consecutive days off including the weekend
- If you take off the four days before Good Friday, you’ll get a 10 day break, and if you take off the Monday before July 4th, you can get four days off in a row
- People can also prioritize on Veteran’s Day and Thanksgiving by taking the eight days off between the two holidays, which would result in 17 consecutive days off
ThinkCivics researches, examines, and reports on issues that matter most. We deliver explanative, fearless, and insightful analysis for public consumption.